Sign in to follow this  
the norm

note to the meirash factory

i have just goten your recon Phantom and think it is great. though i think the missions would be more satifactory if you could realy take photos with the plane. if wou could try to work somthing out i would realy like it.

Hit the (default) Print Screen button and you'll take a photo. That's about as close as you'll get, considering that even on actual RECCE missions, you don't normally see the photos you just took until well after you've landed (not sure if that's true of the TARPS CD or other newfangled systems).

Hi Norm - just wondering where do you live?

Hit the (default) Print Screen button and you'll take a photo. That's about as close as you'll get, considering that even on actual RECCE missions, you don't normally see the photos you just took until well after you've landed (not sure if that's true of the TARPS CD or other newfangled systems).

I'm doing a series of sorties now to see if i can make a WOE SAM map using that very same Mirage Factory RF-4C. the above quoted is pretty much what i do.

I was pretty much done with the missions last week but my HD failed before i could back up the files into an External and so i have to go back out and do it again. BTW, this is some seriously hairy stuff. In three sorties i got shot down twice by ground fire. :blink:

Recon missions were not meant for the pilots to view, they were meant for the Higher ups. So even if you could take pics the pilot would not see them in their finished form.

Edited by Viper6