Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Dead Upon Loadout - e-Medics Needed

Can anyone give me advice on a BIG problem that's suddenly cropped up with my WOE install. The game has suddenly started crashing when I select the 'Loadout' tab when flying ANY aircraft in single missions. The last thing I did was last night when I added the MF FA-18A to the Aircraft folder. I then added the USN and USMC skins from the skins section here. I then flew it for a while before heading to bed.

After I got up today I logged on to CA and downloaded the new F-111A add-on. When I went to try it out in WOE the above happened. I thought it was something with the F-111A add-on so I selected another aircraft to see if that was it - same story.

I can select ANY aircraft for a single mission, go to the Single Mission menu and fly it straight away; but if I want to go to the Loadout menu to make any skin/weapon changes the screen goes black and a message box pops up to tell me that WOE has stopped working.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? :dntknw:

BTW: This only started today and I'm certain I didn't make any changes to the 'nuts and bolts' files

Thats a strange one, Only thing i can think of is...

Did the Hornet or F-111A add new weapons? If so, It might be a problem with the WeaponsData.INI.

Other than that i have no idea, but hopefully someone else has had this problem before.

Ultramax,

I assume you added the weapons listed in the readme for the F-111A. My question...did you check that you didn't already have those entries in your weapondata.ini? There is a specific warning in the readme to not have duplicates when installing the F-111A weapons.

I suspect that is what is happening here...check that you don't have duplicates. In fact, the best idea would be to delete the last entries for the weapondata.ini that you had put in, resend it through the weapons editor, then try again.

If it works, then scour the weapondata.ini to see if the F-111 entries exist and substitute the new ones for the old ones, resend through the weapons editor, and you should be good to go!

FC

I don't think it's anything to do with the FA-18 or F-111 add-ons because

(a) I didn't add any of the weapons as I already had them

(b) I tested them out in SFG and WOE. No problems whatsoever

This is what Windows is telling me. Can the below mentioned 'SingleMission.DLL' be replaced? (if that's what the problem really is?)

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: WOE.exe

Application Version: 8.10.0.16

Application Timestamp: 48fcb88d

Fault Module Name: SingleMission.DLL

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 48fcb72c

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0004d3bf

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033