Sign in to follow this  

Hello/Help :helpsmilie:

I'm trying to play WOV with Vietnam 1984 campaign, I'm using the patched 08.30.06 version with Bunyaps 3 Jul 06 weapons pak. I followed the read.me to the letter, the game loads fine but the a/c's do not have any wepons when I go to the loadout screen.

Also, the mission date for these a/c's (A-6E; F-4S; F-14A; F-15C; F-16Blk30; F/A-18A & Mig-29A) is not displayed in single mission play. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, getting a little frustrated :stars:

Thanks in advance

Thank you Dave, that helped with single missions as far as giving me a mission date, but I still have the problem of no weapons in the loadout screen for single missions or campaigns.

EX. Let's say I click an F/A-18a for a strike mission, the hanger screen appears and I click on the loadout box, when that screen appears I look at the STORES QTY on the left and there are no weapons to choose from. This is the problem I'm having, how do I get the weapons back. The same thing happens wheather it's single player or in the campaign.

Your answer lies within..

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=18346 *

...and you journey is just beginning!!! muuuuushahahahahahahaaa

Oh, and BTW, you stores listings in the Campaign data inis may need adjusting to the naming styles, too

Wrench

kevin stein

* of course, you could always go over each and every weapon's listing and return them to the 'stock style'...

Guest pfunkmusik
Your answer lies within..

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=18346 *

...and you journey is just beginning!!! muuuuushahahahahahahaaa

Oh, and BTW, you stores listings in the Campaign data inis may need adjusting to the naming styles, too

Wrench

kevin stein

* of course, you could always go over each and every weapon's listing and return them to the 'stock style'...

Heh, heh, heh...he's one of us now...

pfunk