SoCal HotFix

View File

Hot Fix for Southern California map:

This little pack contains new TFD and HFD files for my recenlty re-released SoCal Ver 2

There have been reported issues with some tiles disappearing, or odd things bleeding in the southern central coastal mountain range. These new files contain the data for region, that I've retiled to change the tile types and try to cut down on the oddity.

While this will not totally fix it (2 days of experimentating, retiling, flying it again and again and again) still show it occuring, this will reduce it's chances. Not totally fixed, but this will ameloriate it's instances. I have absolutely NO idea as to why it's doing it at all.

Simply, easy to follow instructions in the enclosed readme.

Wrench

kevin stein

File Name: SoCal HotFix

File Submitter: Wrench

File Submitted: 30 Jan 2009

File Category: Terrains

Hot Fix for Southern California map:

This little pack contains new TFD and HFD files for my recenlty re-released SoCal Ver 2

There have been reported issues with some tiles disappearing, or odd things bleeding in the southern central coastal mountain range. These new files contain the data for region, that I've retiled to change the tile types and try to cut down on the oddity.

While this will not totally fix it (2 days of experimentating, retiling, flying it again and again and again) still show it occuring, this will reduce it's chances. Not totally fixed, but this will ameloriate it's instances. I have absolutely NO idea as to why it's doing it at all.

Simply, easy to follow instructions in the enclosed readme.

Wrench

kevin stein

Click here to download this file

Terrain is more than wonderful,so a strange thing happens with original and hotfix,some clouds are balck,some blue and some flashing pink!

Thanks Wrench! Just made it even better.