index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=8210

File Name: EC-24A

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2009

File Updated: 25 Mar 2010

File Category: Heavy Bombers and Multi Engined Aircraft

The EC-24A was a McDonnell Douglas DC-8-54F modified for fleet electronic warfare support missions. This single airframe (Bu 163050, ex N80480), acquired second hand from United Airlines, was used until October 1998 as an "electronic aggressor" aircraft with the Fleet Electronic Warfare Support Group [FEWSG] for electronic warfare tests.

Idea and Skin pappychksix

Cockpit: Kesselbrut

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

The best thing about the DC-8 are the 4 giant speakers masquerading as engines. Those things don't use jets, they are propelled by the sheer volume of SOUND they make.

The best thing about the DC-8 are the 4 giant speakers masquerading as engines. Those things don't use jets, they are propelled by the sheer volume of SOUND they make.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! In December i waited in front of a taxiway for permission to conduct a runway check, as a DC-8 of MK Airlines came in for a fuelstop. Truely impressive!

Nice work on the heavies, veltro!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!! In December i waited in front of a taxiway for permission to conduct a runway check, as a DC-8 of MK Airlines came in for a fuelstop. Truely impressive!

Nice work on the heavies, veltro!!!

thank you :good:

I'm thinking of also making a Jumbo :biggrin:

thank you :good:

I'm thinking of also making a Jumbo :biggrin:

When you need some details, we have nearly every day B747-200 and B747-400 on the ramp. Mostly Atlas Air or Evergreen International. Sometimes also Emirates Sky Cargo or the passenger ones of United Airlines.

Just shoot me a PM and i´ll see if i can get some pics. :wink: