Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

pasko's Ju-87 B model

Hi, guys. i was wondering. Is Pasko still around? i was joping that his stuka could be modded into a D or G model or both, with his permission of course. I have his g model on my hardrive from a long time ago with the anti-tank guns loaded on it but cant get them to fire. i am not sure if there was a bombload on this plane or not. i don't want to do anything without his permission. But if this can be obtained, I could send the model to someone to see at least the g-model become a reality for SF if someone is interested in toying with it. Please let me know/ thx.

Wasn't he doing some stuff for YAP???

Does the G have a completely new LOD from the B, or/and the anti-tank gun under-wing pods? Or is is a modded B??

If the later, you can do what I've always done...just NOT include the aircraft's LOD, and tell folks wheer to get it (from the B)

If the former, a new LOD, he'd have to ok.

I'm not that "up" on my Stukas, but I think they might have carried SOMETHING other than the cannons...more research is needed on my part (stuck in the Pacific and Texas!!! :haha: )

Wrench

kevin stein

Hi, kevin. Not too sure, Its on my other pc which I need to check. probably tomorrow. i just know that it was his b modified with the guns on the wings or under them. they dont fire when you press trigger. As for loadout besides the main guns, I would have to look up too. Let me check and get back to you. as for a D model. that might be different as the loadouts differ and the d series has cannon instead of machine guns(d-3 to d-5.) The d has aditional armor. But I would think it could be made out of the B.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ju-87

Did a little reasearh too, :biggrin: G's had just the BK 3.7 cannon -- with 6 rounds each!!!! and NO other ordanance.

It sounds more like an ini problem. If you like, I'll be happy to take a take a leak at it.

Wrench

kevin stein

Got it!!

Need a break for terrain fiddling and making boat-loads fo decals for all the IJN birds for Pearl/Midway.

btw, did I ever mention I have a home-made template for the Stuka??? :wink: unfortunately, only 512x512 -- I guess I could expand it and resharpen the rivets/panels....

Wrench

kevin stein

Ok, good. The e-mail addy on your website returned invlaid delivery. you may want to update that. thx.

bet it's the old comcast one...better fix that!!

btw, check PMs...that bird is NOT ready for prime time!! :sorry:

Wrench

kevin stein