Is there any current Hamachi servers that are still around? Mainly WOI, but sometimes WOE and WOV.

Anyone?

hamachi is used to connect users together to play, you or friends download it and give each other your IP's then one of you host a multi player game and the others join in. But all players MUST have the SAME game with all the same planes and mods.

Hey! join! network: WOEonly, I'll wait... but must have last patch (OCT08).... I invite all...

Edited by Signum

Hey! join! network: WOEonly, I'll wait... but must have last patch (OCT08).... I invite all...
Note: if you do not have the same mods as Sigum or if he does not have the same as you it will be a no go right Sig? I tried and found that was the reason we could not play remember? and by mods i mean even down to planes that may be the same model but have different ini mods

Yes, I remember, but I reinstall game some time ago, and I haven't any mods... it works correct...

Edited by Signum

Yes, I remember, but I reinstall game some time ago, and I haven't any mods... it works correct...
thats cool, but, I and many others do have mods and if you do not have the same mods the other players have then we cant play together :blink: