Sign in to follow this  
FenrisWlf

Looks like they pulled the plug.

Hello,

i just posted a last comment on this "thing" in the CFS3 section of SOH as "Catfish". I am almost sure they will instantly ban me :rolleyes: . Strange thing is i did pm one of the administrators when things turned to look strange, and he said something like "no problem" and "we are all family here", and i felt better. Then the forum was closed, a few hours later. I really don't get it.

Greetings,

Catfish, err Wels

P.S. Miss my whip and boots ....

So do I WF2 so do I :whistling:

So do I WF2 so do I :whistling:

Glad to see little has changed with the move Catch old boy :biggrin:

Business as usual Gandi. Good to see you make the switch too :good: Where's Nod ?

I made the move also but under a new name which goes all the way back to my high school days. I always hang around the SOH for BHAH and OFF. I was gone for several days and find OFF has moved. What happened I have donated to the other site just recently. Not that it matters know I will have to fiqure this place out .