Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

DRAGONBALL

HERE or HERE

You old-timers won't know anything about this, and you young punks (me included) probably only know about the supernatural combat smash-up that was Dragonball-Z (it DID have a MiG-29 getting torn apart in the opening sequence, after all).

But the original Dragonball show was rather more... entertaining. To me, at least.

Anyway, I was hoping to see the new movie cast with a bunch of awesome celebreties as the bosses that guarded the 6 other dragon balls, like in the animé, but they obviously didn't do that.

So here's my idea. Make a better version of this sure-to-be stinker movie, with Mr.T, Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, Meat Loaf, Lemmy Von Motorhead and Ronnie James Dio as the bosses.

Would that not be the most awesome cast possible? If not, please inform me.

HELL YEAH! I can remember watching it when i was a kid, one of my favorites. Favorite character was Freeza, he was just the best! (and the evilist)

I'm kinda interested in the new street fighter movie. Played the street fighter turbo version a lot on my Sega genesis console.

Falcon

It totally bombed. They didn't screen it for critics, either, which means the studio had no confidence in it.

I also never recall seeing a single ad for it, so they didn't spend on promotion!