Sign in to follow this  
Pips

Now I'm Settled

Now that I've got my Pfalz D.III avatar I feel like I'm settling into my new home. :)

Not so new ... your username has been around since '05 ... WTG! :good:

Well..... new to this forum. :smile:

It's been quite a while since I last posted on the other forums, don't know whats happened to the post counter.

Well..... new to this forum. :smile:

It's been quite a while since I last posted on the other forums, don't know whats happened to the post counter.

Lol. Glad it's not just me.

hmmm ... well somewhere in one of our many software upgrades we may have been forced to recount the member's post count and at that time who knows which forums may have been pruned which might account for the low count numbers.

knowing the participating level of the OFF group I'm betting you all will have post counts higher than 1000 by the weekend.

E

hmmm ... well somewhere in one of our many software upgrades we may have been forced to recount the member's post count and at that time who knows which forums may have been pruned which might account for the low count numbers.

knowing the participating level of the OFF group I'm betting you all will have post counts higher than 1000 by the weekend.

E

I'll drink to that!.. HUSSAH! :clapping: