OvS

Phase2 DVD request thread

grin.gif I was wondering if any had a copy of phase 2 that I could get,? I have Phase 3 and Hat in the ring so what can I say I am Greeedy. Thanksgood.gif

carrick...forget where you are at...im in boston, so if thats close to you, pm me your address,,and ill get it out to you....

fyi,,,been several posts that say you can not have off3 and off2 intalled on same computer...

Edited by sitting_duck

Hi. Im new here but I was wondering if I could have a copy of OFF phase 2. It would be very much appreciated. Im in england if anyone is nearby.

Cheers.

Hi, I Was looking for a copy DVD of OFF phase 2.

If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

( as i live in brasil so i would pay mail expense )

Thanks

pelion and airmofstafa, im way over here in boston, but if you dont get offers from anyone closer to you, pm my your address, and ill get one out to you

Hello,

Any chance some one can send me a phase 2 dvd here in Ohio, USA? I can't get the phase 3 until I can open a new bank account. My current one does not deal with the country Avangate banks in. Most Agravating. Thank you in advance. Can't wait to try this out and have a reason saving cfs3 so long...

grin.gif

Hi All I live in Melbourne,AUS and I am after a copy of Phase 2 to have a try of this wonderful looking mod. Ill probably buy Phase 3 anyway but I want to try it anyway. Happy to cover all your costs let me know :)

Hi All I live in Melbourne,AUS and I am after a copy of Phase 2 to have a try of this wonderful looking mod. Ill probably buy Phase 3 anyway but I want to try it anyway. Happy to cover all your costs let me know :)

hi,

pm pageturner. He's across the ditch from you, and belive he is still sending out disks.

Was wondering if any one is still sending out P2 disc? I would like to try it as I can't upgrade system to P3 standards (fixed income) and I used to have P1 (Now gone, hard drive reformat) and thought it was quite good.

Will help with postage, etc., live in the great Northwest, USA

Send me a pm sailor and I'll send you a copy.

I just picked up CFS3. Is anyone still able to send a OFF Phase 2 disk out? Thank you!

I've sent out I don't know how many. I know I've got a couple of copies around here somewhere. Be glad to send 'em out. I'm in Southeast USA.

CJ

sending you a pm cj

I'd like to give OFF Phase 2 a try, before I consider possibly buying the newest version. If anyone is still willing to send me a disc, I'm located in Olathe, KS.

Thx

I'd like to give OFF Phase 2 a try, before I consider possibly buying the newest version. If anyone is still willing to send me a disc, I'm located in Olathe, KS.

Thx

if no one else has made the offer, pm me your address, and ill get one out to you

I have been known to send a few. I've got guaranteed good files and all necessary widgets. PM me.

hello, is this still going on? i am from slovakia, so anybody in central europe is welcome. :)

Anyone in Colorado or nearby willing to send out a DVD to a newbie? I would of course reimburse your expenses. I'd like to try OFF Phase 2 while I'm waiting for Phase 4 to be released.

Hello, Being new here, I hope I show proper etiquette. I have decided it is time to move on from Red Baron 3D, a most enjoyable game that I have had on my PCs since the original boxed version of Red Baron was available (when a 40 meg hard drive retailed for around $400). Recently, I purchased a new copy of CFS3 and spent more hours than I can remember trying to get it to run on my laptop. Deciding that I was continuing to beat my head on the same wall over and over, I decided to install it on our older desktop PC and give it a go. I have been successful in doing so and was hoping to get OFF Phase 3 so I could enjoy some flight time in a canvas falcon. Alas, I discovered that my six year old desktop does not have the power to run Phase 3, so that dream will have to wait for a replacement CPU. I do believe that it will run Phase 2 though. If someone here could point me to a copy of the Phase 2 program, I could then get something out of my investment in CFS3 and the time spent fighting with MS and my laptop. As an aside, I cannot believe that CFS3 will not run on my laptop as configured with Win 7 when much older software from other vendors runs just fine right off or in an emulation mode..... So, if I can secure Phase 2, I can at least see what I have to look forward to when I can upgrade to Phase 3. I am in Central Wisconsin, USA. Zip code 54467. Thanks for your time and understanding. Ric

I am an Air Force vet. ETO 1953 fpollowed by Bien Hoa Airbase, French Indo China (Viet Nam) when we replaced the Foreign Legion in 1955. I flew B26 (A26) Invaders and F8 Bearcats until I got recruited by the gov't civilian sector May 9, 1956. Flew intel analysis in Laos 1970 til we got our asses tossed out 3 years later. Retired from government 9/16/81. As a reserve officer I led a Phantom II SQ. working from the long closed Floyd Bennett NAS, home of both USAFR and NYANG in late 50s and 60s.

I'm heavily into WW1 combat. I D/L original OFF when it first came available but by ancient HP crashed and my external HD caught a bug that wiped everything backed up clean. I am 77. In very good mental and physical and mental health and keep myself and my reflexes sharp with various flight sims. I'd like a copy of the original OFF but can't find one.

I'm looking for a copy of the original OFF and also that WW1 expansion pack that was made for FSX. I've played First Eagles til I can kill the Krauts blindfolded and First Eagle 2? I can't get Caporetto to even show up nd though I've ritten the author, Thirdwire and posted my plight on WW1 forums, no-one has replied.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out with either the D/L or the DVD for OFF BHH before my brain goes to mush. Thanks.

Ron

Phantomdriver828@yahoo.com

h

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if OFF Phase 2 was still available. I have been away from CFS3 for awhile and have the original OFF and wanted to try phase 2. I would appreciate if someone could let me know what I need to do to get a copy. I'm located in IL near St. Louis.

Thanks,

T.

Edited by TSgtT

so if i give you my address, you will send me phase 2? oh btw, what are the system requirements?

I'm willing to take care of some in the US and CA.

CJ