Sign in to follow this  
AFCivileng

NO Bad guys to shoot at

When ever I load up a single mission I never have anyone to shoot at, when i fly modern jets.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

what title are you speaking of?

When ever I load up a single mission I never have anyone to shoot at, when i fly modern jets.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

You are probably flying an aircraft in a year past the service date of the opposing force aircraft.

IE: If you are trying to fly an F-16 in WOV with only stock MiGs, none of them have a service date past 1975 (or 73?) in their inis.

Welcome to CombatAce, AFCivilEng!

We have amassed a tremendous amount of knowledge in "adjusting" things in this game, and I think the article you seek is located here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=27492

(this is a new place for it, as I just moved it make it easier for folks to find)

Now, mind you, it speaks to some things you might not know how to do yet, so please spend some time reading the threads in the Knowledge Base; it'll help move things along easier (greasing the wheels so to speak)

If you can't find something in the KB (and belive me, it happens a LOT!), don't hesitate to ask! Someone is sure to have the answer, or point you to the relevant article

Wrench

kevin stein