Sign in to follow this  
ndicki

Adding a launch rail...

Jeremmy, your sign is almost killing me! For some reason if I left the browser window at that .gif, after a while CTD :sad:

Has anyone the same problem?

I'll take it down, no prob.

I'll take it down, no prob.

You don't need to take it down! Just.. don't know... Has someone had the same problem? Maybe because it is a 3 Mb file?

Maybe a Google Chrome bug...?

Please, don't do that just because me! :sad:

You don't need to take it down! Just.. don't know... Has someone had the same problem? Maybe because it is a 3 Mb file?

Maybe a Google Chrome bug...?

Please, don't do that just because me! :sad:

It's no problem, talking smack to Cleveland Cavs fans for one game on Friday is a bit long in the tooth now anyways. Besides if it makes 1 person not be able to enjoy this website, it is one person too many :yes:

OK... Thank you! Very kind of you :)

By the way, I'm a Lakers fan from as early as the days where Michael Jordan gives to the Bulls the monopoly of the game...

Here at my country most of the people likes (or follows to or are fans of) the Spurs, just because Manu Ginobili.

I even was living at Bahía Blanca for a while, where he is from, but my heart remains with the Lakers*.

Alex

*=The Lakers has the beautiest cheerleaders :biggrin:

Edited by AleDucat

It's OK, Alex - I'm planning to have a go at the MiG-21 myself before long - would you believe that out of all the skins I've seen, hardly any of them represent the typical, two-colour paint-scheme, which is the one we need most? This one is East German, but the scheme was used by a number of African operators, including Angola and Zambia.

That's OK, anything you want if I can, I will.

There is a lot of missing things... yet... So it's not a surprise.

That's OK, anything you want if I can, I will.

There is a lot of missing things... yet... So it's not a surprise.

Did you get my e-mail about the golf bomb? :rolleyes:

A quick Zambian Mig

img00487.jpg

Nice work! OK, then, I won't do one!

Right, where did I put my Cheetah? :flyer:

Did you get my e-mail about the golf bomb? :rolleyes:

This one?

Golf-Bomb--19219.jpg

:biggrin:

Please, send me the specs and a draw, photo or something to work on and I'll show you here.

I've just donwloaded the Hunter, so I'll test it and try to back port it.

Alex

Edited by AleDucat

Ok, I'll see what I can find.

I've just uploaded the final version of the Hunter - you'll be wanting to use the finished skin instead of the one I sent you.

Guest Joe SharpShooter
I have read the knowledge base... http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=24863... And if I've understood, I need a model of a sidewinder launch rail in order to fit one to this Hunter I'm messing round with (SF2).

Here are the screenies as we are now; the missiles appear in the right place, and function correctly, but don't have a rail. If I've got it right, that's because the aircraft model itself doesn't have a rail there either. Right so far...? So I have to add one.

Which is the problem. I have GMAX, but not 3DS MAX. And GMAX won't export LOD files.

So... Does anybody have any advice on where to get a rail from?

Similar yet not exactly same Qs. How do I get for my F-16Arabs/EAF/RJAF, a RAIL LAUCH called adapter, like the one BY DEFAULT used in F-4 Phantom Kurnass? In it, it is automatically LOADED the AGM-65B or A, and right above it r TWO AIM-9L/P. Very cool rail-combo! I have TWO or three SkrinShots of it in Kurnass, yet I do not know how to UPLOAD it here for u gus Professors of MODDING like Wrence et all to inspect. I tried to piggyback my LAU-88 with THREE AGM-65Bs with just ONE AA-2D i.e. the Soviet R-13, which I already TWEAKED so it became very deadly v the IAF whatever mode, yet, cannot tweak it to serve as ALL ASPECT on!

The strange this is, loading it in STATION 10 and 11, when the birds fly on related Missions, the AA-2D R-13 appeared in the MIDDLE/upper part of the AGMs in LAU-88. I loaded it with no TER, dierctly attached to the Pylon 7 n 8 where the LAU are with 3 AGMs respectively. IT WORKED man! Yet, when the AA-2D growled locking a BANDIT, it would not fore unless the AGMs r launced first. Of course it refused to go, since VISUALLY, the FINS of the AA-2D r BLOCKED by the LAU. Anyway, always used the AA-2d or aa-8M, after I exhausted ALL my Python3 or the damn deadly ALL-APECT AIM-9L.

Hey, I even "tweaked" my NEW AA-7series that the r deadly v IAF birds. Just lastnite I OBLITERATED an F-4 IAF 2000 from as far as THREE knotcal miles away. IS IT, the AA-7s, are ALL-ASPECT ones? I suspect not....

Tell me, which SOVIET AIM-7F equivalebt are ALL-ASPECT?? Thank U all...

Thanks!

PS Don't look at the aircraft itself too much. All very WIP!Incidentally, in the photo of the real one, spot the "mistake"...