Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Pilot

Sopwith Pup & Warp since 1.26

Guys,

Since installing 1.26, (which is great by the way) i have noticed when exiting warp in my Pup it takes a major nose dive to the ground rather quickly. I have been flying this same plane before 1.26 and it wasn't happening then. Just thought you might want to know.

No wise cracks about using warp either :rofl: . With 55 hour work weeks a wife and two kids i'm lucky just to turn my PC on... :biggrin:

AP.........just posted on the same thing........same here. Must be others too......gaw

AP.........just posted on the same thing........same here. Must be others too......gaw

After my third mission and several warps within it my game seems to have crashed after i landed because when going back to the manager i had the windows "send, don't send" report come up and nothing new in my manager. I lost the whole flight and the two claims from it.

I had just upped the ground object density from medium to high to see the difference to it could be that that caused the crash.

One thing I always fail to test is warp - so probably guilty as charged there....

We will see if we can reproduce this and provide a HOT FIX ASAP.

Cheers

WM

Tested warp and here are the golden rules:

1) Never warp without setting the fuel mixture for altitude otherwise when you come out of warp you WILL be at slow speed and suddenly pitch down.

2) Never warp on bad weather days - you could warp into a storm and also lose it!

Cheers

WM

One thing I always fail to test is warp - so probably guilty as charged there....

We will see if we can reproduce this and provide a HOT FIX ASAP.

Cheers

WM

!!!!!!

Shame on you!! Shame! :whip: :whip:

Bad dog!! Bad Bad! :whip::deadhorse: :Deadhorse: