Sign in to follow this  
AROTH

Pfalz D.IIIa question

Tonite, I noticed that the Pfalz D.IIIa I was flying, was missing all of its wing bracing wires. The landing gear and elevator cables were present. I altered the "Aircraft Detail" slider back and forth, just in case, without change. All other aircraft I tested had all the rigging.

Anyone else seen this, or is it just me and my old eyes? :read:

Aroth,

from the previous forum I can recall you were having issues with not being able to invoke your nvidia control panel. Did you manage to resolve that issue? The reason I ask is my suspicion would be that if your GPU DLLs aren't quite right, it may result in issues when rendering graphics. This is just a BST.

Edited by cazna

Naw, never did get the Control Panel issue resolved, but I have learned to adjust what I can thru the Workshop settings to be acceptable. (Still, it be nice to look at it...)

It is just the Pfalz not displaying the bracing wires, and not the other aircraft, so as long as my wings don't snap off in a dive, that's ok. Anyway, I should be concentrating on keeping my behind from being shot down instead....... :crutch00: