Sign in to follow this  
MK2

Now we will find out if the confirmation bureau at HQ has something against me !

What do the pending numbers mean?

What is the the difference between get a pending 48 compared to getting a pending 92?

Is it my idea or you guys forget to write down the rank of the eye witness at the bottom of your claims? Because at the top of the report there is the Squadron name - Rank. Or maybe I am doing it wrong??

Is it my idea or you guys forget to write down the rank of the eye witness at the bottom of your claims? Because at the top of the report there is the Squadron name - Rank. Or maybe I am doing it wrong??

On my machine, the box on the form where you put in the main witness' name says "first and last name only--NO RANK". If the game doesn't care about it there, I don't bother with it elsewhere :).

BUMP.

What do the pending numbers mean when putting in a claim.?

What is the the difference between get a pending 48 compared to getting a pending 92?

Edited by Aussie Pilot

I think it's somthing close to a percentage chance of the claim being succesful. 48 - not so good. 92 - almost certain. I've gotten 82 or some such I believe as my highest "score".

I think it's somthing close to a percentage chance of the claim being succesful. 48 - not so good. 92 - almost certain. I've gotten 82 or some such I believe as my highest "score".

I have to say I've never had a claim refused, even though I've been down to 42 before. I suspect there is some other factor....

I had a recent mission where I got a DH2, a Feeb and a Bristol Fighter (yay!) and I painstakingly filled in my form but got the "Claim will be rejected" message. So I figured, OK, Kemper also got a burst in on the BrisFit and scratched that claim, even if I felt completely sure that I was the one to get it. But since my rpg-ish mission in Campaign is to keep myself and my flights alive for as long as possible I felt fine giving it to Kemper. Um, my point? Oh yeah, IF I had persisted in claiming the Biff both my two other legitimate claims would have been rejected as well. I think that's a nice touch.

7 missions in, Second Flight is 7 kills plus 6 claims for zero losses. I've got five (plus that damn BrisFit!)

By the way, anyone know what the Germans called their flights? I know the word is/was Kette but did they call them Kette A and Kette B, Erste and Zweite Kette or name them after flight leaders, ie Kette Gontermann? Or maybe they didn't bother with that?

This is one point it seems the Dev's have been somewhat mysterious and perhaps mischevious about. And you know they are reading all these "claims" threads. But they don't say too much. I have offered my thoughts as to making waypoints as being a contributing factor but no one seems to agree on that. Words, numbers, who knows for sure?

Before I learned what to include in my claims here on the forum, my scores were routinely in the teens. They were all denied, so I suspect there is some bottom threshold or actual probabilities reflected in the score.