Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Fs Navigator Mp Connection Problems

I recently acquired FS Navigator. It is an excellent addon for FS2K2 and FS9, however, I am not able to get it to connect to the MP server when I am online. It is supposed to connect in the same manner that FS2K2 and FS9 do. I enter the IP of the MP server I am on, and then hit "Search". Nothing happens. I am making sure that the port settings are the same also. Just to check everything, I even tried connecting with the default port, which is different from the default in FS. Still no go.

Anyone out there have an answer to this problem?

Thanks

Navy Chief

P.S. FS Navigator is a very powerful program. I highly recommend it, even with the connection probs I am having!!!

Guest MrMudd

I have it as well, been useing fsnav since it first came out years ago

Sorry Chief, I haven't tried any MP with it yet in FS9, no problems in 2002.

I remember reading something on FSNav in regards to FSHost, but don't remeber at the moment what it was. Check the FSHost FAQ here (i'm a little under the gun here at work at the moment...):

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshost/