Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Deny this!

After a fierce 1 v 1 duel with a Sopwith Camel over my airfield, I decided to make sure that THIS TIME the pencil pushers wouldn't deny me my claim! It was, indeed, accepted.

post-46046-1237036437_thumb.jpg

Congrats, HELLSHADE

I must admit, that, since I started all new after a messed up system reinstall,

I haven't got any kills confirmed yet. Usually, my pilots die, before I would see that to happen (Lol!)

Carry on. And write many details in the report. When you have killed one, you may press "pause",

and then "Z". Now you get lots of data. Try it with the exact time and altitude.

Also look up in the map, were you are right then - like "south-east of Moreuil airfield".

Carry on! Olham

I was half afraid they would have denied my claim anyways saying that either he died of "natural causes" or a training accident. Maybe even claim the camp mascot shot him down with a pocket slingshot! You never know with those rear eschelon brass.

That's a great idea to use pause and then the Z key Olham. It never occured to me. Plenty of details to fill in the reports now. Thank you for that.

Hellshade