Sign in to follow this  
MAICO

External and Padlock Views

I got my copy on monday and all I did was play for two days straight. Wow, what a sim! The eye candy was to die for. I really love the weather effects and explosions. There is just one thing that frustrated me. How do you get an external view from the player aircraft to the enemy? I programed a whole lot of buttons and None produced the result I wanted. I tried doing "External to Target" and followed it with "Next Target" or "Previous Target" . This is obviously not the trick. I dont like to use padlock but I will resort to it if I cant do externals. Again, I could not program this because I cant find the right sequence of keys.

Can someone tell me what is the right sequence of commands to get an external view from my aircraft to the enemy. How do you then go to "Next Enemy view". Ok, then if its not too much to ask, How do you do this for friendlies?

Does Padlock work the same way?

Thanks Guys, To be honest I am a little embarassed that I could not understand this. Even First Eagles seems easy to program by comparison.

Good Day

Target VIEW

Target someone first (shift T, T to select aircraft, Tab to scroll through.)

Then press F4 till you get to "Player/Target view", then hit CTRL+SHIFT+F4, and it will toggle between player view and target view" you can remap that of course, but once you have used it once it tends to "stick" for next time).

Target VIEW

Target someone first (shift T, T to select aircraft, Tab to scroll through.)

Then press F4 till you get to "Player/Target view", then hit CTRL+SHIFT+F4, and it will toggle between player view and target view" you can remap that of course, but once you have used it once it tends to "stick" for next time).

Thank You! Think I will go home and try this. It will make the game a lot more enjoyable. Now I will try and figure out my axis :blink: probs. No biggie there. I am Soooo looking forward to this weekend Yay! What a great Sim!

THanks again Polovski