Sign in to follow this  
Womenfly2

Wish you were a kid again? Or ...

....... are you still?

Enjoy,

WF2

It must be damned near impossible for the poor kid to see where he's going at that angle. :biggrin:

I'm glad I didn't have one of those as a kid... I wouldv'e tried to take off from the roof of my four story apartment building...

I've just told my daughter and my sons, 21, 19 and 18 respectively, that I'd like my grandchildren sooner rather than later because I'm planning on staging pedal plane dogfights on the lawn.

Really good spot WF2, I enjoyed that.

I'm glad I didn't have one of those as a kid... I wouldv'e tried to take off from the roof of my four story apartment building...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it!! Where can I get one!!!

Yes, and I want an Albatros! We could then pedal with'em on the Steuben parade.

I watched it with the sound off, so if there was an explanation of how this pedalplane came to be, I missed it.

That said, my first reaction was that some lucky kid, somewhere, has a very loving father who is also very handy with tools.

My wife (the practical one in the family) opined that the DR1 pedalplane would be something that someone could make a good deal of money producing and selling.

I just think it's really neat. Thanks for sharing!

Prost!

TvO

Yes, and I want an Albatros! We could then pedal with'em on the Steuben parade.

Albatross, Camel, DR1 or DVII, SE5.

Sorted.

That's one grandchild each and one of 'em will have twins. Time to put my foot down!

My little boy would absolutely love that! Thanks for sharing that WF2.

CJ

My little boy would absolutely love that! Thanks for sharing that WF2.

CJ

Jeeze... imagine putting kids in these things and letting them have IMAGINATIONS again!!! Like we did playing 'War' back in the day. I remember storming the German bunkers (tool shed) and taking out the Flak 88's (over-turned wheel barrel with painted pvc pipe)! :yes:

Dump the Wii's, the PS3's, and XBox360's... get 'em a fully kid-functional Dr.1!!!

:good:

OvS

"All little Gunther's family thought how cute, until mad uncle Fester (ex RFC pilot, retired) emptied 500 rounds from a Lewis gun into poor little Gunther's head!"

Muahahahahahaha

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I want it!!! That little brat having all the fun...

Oh I remember like 8 years ago...during holidays, where all the buddies from the neighbourhood would gather up.. we were playing with fake metal guns and "shooting" each other (yelling "BANG" "BANG" and stuff like that). I dunno how the heck we would decide if someone was dead or not but it was fun. One day a "grown-up" (hehe :biggrin:) asked us where we would find all that ammunition to shoot for so many hours. We turned the streets there into a small Sarajevo..! :blowup:

"All little Gunther's family thought how cute, until mad uncle Fester (ex RFC pilot, retired) emptied 500 rounds from a Lewis gun into poor little Gunther's head!"

Muahahahahahaha

500 rounds from a Lewis gun? He should be so lucky! :biggrin:

500 rounds from a Lewis gun? He should be so lucky! :biggrin:

(Ok, so he reloaded a few times!) :biggrin:

(it took a while for the Police, and Social Services to arrive)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker