Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Looking For A Project-1 Editor To Join Us

BiohazCentral is currently looking for several dedicated Project-1 Editors to help us keep up to date with the latest and greatest in the world of Strike Fighters. If you are interested or know someone that might be, please contact me via this forum, email or PM.

This position would entail keep up to date and posting on the latest SF news from around the web, writing reviews and articles, and contacting the various modders and skinners as needed. Please, do not volunteer unless you have the time and can do the tasks above. B)

Ok guys....I have news. I'm the new Strike Fighters Moderator/Editor. I don't ask much besides the normal forum rules. Keep it clean and simple. No flames. We don't want to drag all the problems of SimHQ over here so let's keep it clean and Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New year!!!! :D