Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

AI collision

I was watching an air battle from a distance between AI planes and caught these screenshots.post-46217-1238185343_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185379_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185401_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185417_thumb.jpg

Bleech!!! Zee crumpetz have a Wunderwaffe! A plane, zat LOOKS like an S.E.5a,

butt can shoot wormholes through German planez, fly ssrough zem, and kick out

der Engine from der Albatros!

Now, vee can only put lots of Sauerkraut into der rear fuselage, zatt would perhaps

clogg ze wormhole. In ze best case, zee enemy plane vould not come through!

It vould perhaps never come out again???!!!

Zatt is der best idea I ever had! Mmmuahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

Edited by Olham

Hello,

another Wonder-weapon, the two-fuselage monoplane

post-45860-1238194475_thumb.jpg

I only saw this once in a hundred plays, two planes of my flight near the aerodrome at the end of a mission. What's interesting is that i waited this time, and the whole flight really landed at the aerodrome. Only problem was they did not stop their engines - but they DO land !

Greetings,

Catfish

I had always thought that the idea for the F-82 Twin Mustang came from the P-51. This just shows how far ahead Anthony Fokker designs were!

post-46217-1238234137_thumb.jpg

I was watching an air battle from a distance between AI planes and caught these screenshots.post-46217-1238185343_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185379_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185401_thumb.jpgpost-46217-1238185417_thumb.jpg

Yeah! Love that "going right through him" thing the game has going on there! :clapping:

I was wondering what would happen if I deliberately flew into the wire cables tethering a balloon. Tried it a few times and I'm pretty sure I hit the wire but nothing happened. So I decided to fly into the balloon itself to examine the results.

First, check out this "amoeba effect" as the balloon just sort of "absorbs" my D7:

post-45904-1238237155_thumb.jpg

And then, after the bag blew up, check the engine-ejection action going on here (like Jammer's sequence).

post-45904-1238237167_thumb.jpg

Very cool! I really like the detail shown on the engine, and in the damaged sections of the airframe. Looks like a lot of work went into making it look realistic. Great job!

Prost!

TvO

Bleech! Dozz anywon take ziss war seriouss anymore?!!

Gentleman - we have a war to fight out! Instaed, I see pilots make landink attemtz in hangarrs,

flyink ssrough other aircraft, or even into balloonz!

Vatt is der matter vizz der Youth of today?