Sign in to follow this  
331Killerbee

MS Live HotMail

Not to try starting a Microsoft hate Thread or any such. But there are some interesting things offered by Live Hot Mail that I thought Yall' would like to know. First, Hot Mail has added Photo Hosting that will allow Hotlinking, E-Mail transfer and other features. Second, They give You up the 25Gb of Space for File Transfers that can be Password Protected. Plus some other Features. Most cool of all, It's Free.

Just some things I thought the Community should know.........

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

everytime i try to install the new messenger it wont let me, eh im all good with this messenger anyway.

I wish my internet/computer was fast enough so that I could use my hotmail account to it's full potential. I could instantly free up at least 5, maybe 10 GB of disk space!

Cool! i thought and went to check it out,

WHAT!?! wheres my messenger!?!?!!?

..oh yeah, server 2k3 machine, D'oh!

Does anyone else have the problem, when it gets to 100 percent, it starts rolling back on you? I keep on getting that problem, and its really starting to hack me off now. My sister has the same laptop as me and it works fine for her. Help please

look at that! those windows tech guys are everywhere now!

Hi scouserlad13,

Are you saying that this happens when you're downloading one of the Live tools? Are you downloading from here? http://download.live.com/

Let me know and I can try to help out.

Cheers,

Ron

Windows Outreach Team

Ive got downloaded the installer from that link, but still, it says it cannot install anything because apparently i have got a programme open that conflicts with the install. Ive even closed down all my programmes but still the same error.

bill is EVERYWHERE,,,

($5 says he gets bombarded with windows help requests, lol)

Edited by gwar

look at that! those windows tech guys are everywhere now!

Windows Outreach Team? They're not kidding about the Outreach part eh...

Hi scouserlad13,

Go ahead and open up your program manager and check to see if you have any instances of Windows Messenger running. Which version do you currently have?

Cheers,

Ron

Windows Outreach Team

Hi scouserlad13,

Go ahead and open up your program manager and check to see if you have any instances of Windows Messenger running. Which version do you currently have?

Cheers,

Ron

Windows Outreach Team

Done that, and no i didnt have any other versions of messenger running, ive deleted my old MSN folder. I had the previous installment of messenger before this update came out.

Does it matter that my system cannot check for windows updates?

Edited by scouserlad13

OK I OFFICIALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE... IVE JUST GOT MY OLD MESSENGER BACK AND CANNOT BE ARSED WITH FUSSING AROUND....I HATE COMPUTERS LOL, I LOST LIKE 5 HOURS OF SLEEP TRYIN TO GET IT TO WORK BECAUSE MY WHOLE SYSTEM WENT KAPUT ON ME...

Edited by scouserlad13