Sign in to follow this  
Rooster89

first Pfalz D.III skin

Heres some pics of my latest skin, now that my Jasta 7 pilot has reached ace status.

That oughtta scare the bejesus out of those krumpets!

-Rooster

Nevermind, I decided that it needed more work. lol. This skinning business has made me a perfectionist.

-Rooster

Nevermind, I decided that it needed more work. lol. This skinning business has made me a perfectionist.

-Rooster

I know the feeling!

Me too!..Shame I don't yet have the skill to afford perfection!!

Me too!..Shame I don't yet have the skill to afford perfection!!

Hi

I have recently had the time to convert all the BH&H skins from dds to bit. It is just staggering as to the amount, the details and quailty of the skins provided in the game by the dev team. You can see the amount of research that has gone in to each skin, to get it right. I then look at my skinning and feel that I need to go back to the drawing board.

If practice makes perfect - then I have a lot of practicing to do!!

Hey, wazzamatta here?

Everybody feeling insufficient suddenly?

That's what all the real artists feel most of the time - that it should be better.

But why not let each other benefit from your ideas, your spirit. And ask for advice and improvement tips?

Rooster - did you take the skins out again, or can my system just not open them?

Yep, I removed the images Olham, but Im working on some better ones, hopefully if I have enough free time I'll have them uploaded my this weekend.

-Rooster

Yep, I removed the images Olham, but Im working on some better ones, hopefully if I have enough free time I'll have them uploaded my this weekend.

-Rooster

Why not enter them in the OFF skinning competition?