Sign in to follow this  
mppd

Mig-21FL max problems

If anyone with Max experience can help me, I'd sure appreciate it. I have a mostly completed Mig-21FL - based upon the source file for a started PF kindly sent to me by bpao, with part hierarchy and naming conventions based on a data.ini file concocted mostly from the max file kindly supplied to me by AmokFloo. It is not mapped yet, and a few parts need to be finished (main gear well and doors) - but I was hoping to see its shape in game at the stage it is in now before I finished parts and mapped it. Animations work in max - with new fwd airbrakes.

The airplane simply does not appear in game after compiling into .LOD - usually a data.ini issue I thought.

I have not had enough experience with all this to diagnose the problem, and could sure use some help if someone can spare the time.

Thanks,

Mike D.

what version of 3ds max....?

send me the max file if max 9 and data.ini

to

russouk2004@ntlworld.com

Max 8 - will be glad to send you what I have - working on main gear doors now. As I said, not mapped yet - I figured that was the LEAST of my problems!!

Thanks,

Mike

Russ,

I sent you a PM with my final max file - gear doors are finished I think...really need to see it in-game to fix anything else I think.

Thanks for the help.

Mike