Sign in to follow this  
Hauksbee

Default seasons...?

Every time I open up QC, it's Winter. Is it possible to set the default for another season?

Every time I open up QC, it's Winter. Is it possible to set the default for another season?

The season defaults to the seasonal date of your pilot - enlist a pilot in summer months and you will have summer as default until the seasons change...

HTH

WM

...and you will have summer as default until the seasons change...

Are you saying that if I am simply patient, all four seasons will cycle through in a year? [very cool if so.]

Regardless of what month you initially set your pilot, the seasons can be over-ridden in QC before you fly (top right). Also, in Winter for example, you can drill down further and select light snow, medium snow and really really heavy snow man. I love the inclement weather aspect of bh&h myself. Winding Man has done an exceptional job.

Are you saying that if I am simply patient, all four seasons will cycle through in a year? [very cool if so.]

Yes fully dynamic weather and seasons are modeled as time progresses even snow thaw and snow buildup.

WM