Hi all

I now have the Aim-54 in SF 2 using vista but no writing on the missles so I then put the decal in a folder and called it aim-54 decal no luck now what??

Think the missile's "paint" is either AIM-54A.bmp or AIM-54C.bmp; try to find those.

Caesar - He's already got the bitmap but feels it should have lettering on it.

Roger, Spinners, sorry about that.

What it might be then, topcat, is that you have the older .bmp file for the missile (if the missile is grey with a white nose, and yellow and black stripes but no other markings). In the latest version of the Mirage Factory Weapons Pack, it should have the newer .bmps for both the AIM-54A, and -54C, which have the extra markings found on the missiles (see below).

Inverted.jpg

EDIT: Wow, RTFQ (self), I've never tried to get a .tga decal onto a missile before, so this one's a bit out of my knowledge. As best I remember, missiles and bombs skins are done with bitmaps, but you might be able to get a decal on them; I just don't know how. Anyone else with more expertise on this might know?

Edited by Caesar

Made the change from the old to the new and works great thank you both for the help!!