Sign in to follow this  
macelena

What´s up in Tennesse?

I got noticed that Tennesse got severe damage during storms past two days. Is everything OK?

IIRC, Column "Memphis Belle" 5 and 311KillerBee live there, how is it going?

Edited by macelena

I got noticed that Tennesse got severe damage during storms past two days. Is everything OK?

IIRC, Column "Memphis Belle" 5 and 311KillerBee live there, how is it going?

IIRC a few people were killed near Nashville, sadly.

Everything is OK in Memphis. Due to geographic luck, our position atop the bluffs on the Eastern side of the Mississippi River causes a lot of severe weather to divert to the North and South of us.

It died down by the time it got here in the eastern part of the State. We have a big River Valley with the Smoky Mountians on one side, The Cumberland Plateau on the Western Side. Pretty much the Mountians break up Storms by the time they get here. But when We get one stuck in the Valley, It usally tears things up too.......

Edited by 331Killerbee

It died down by the time it got here in the eastern part of the State. We have a big River Valley with the Smoky Mountians on one side, The Cumberland Plateau on the Western Side. Pretty much the Mountians break up Storms by the time they get here. But when We get one stuck in the Valley, It usally tears things up too.......

Killerbee, here is a test. Which was worse, the American economy, the Vol offense, or the Auburn offense last fall? The competition was, indeed, keen.

Glad no one was hurt in your area. My brother lives in Knoxville and is a huge Big Orange fan. Lots of my family in Nashville and things there were very scary. All well. Thoughts and prayers for the families that lost loved ones.

Killerbee, here is a test. Which was worse, the American economy, the Vol offense, or the Auburn offense last fall? The competition was, indeed, keen.

Glad no one was hurt in your area. My brother lives in Knoxville and is a huge Big Orange fan. Lots of my family in Nashville and things there were very scary. All well. Thoughts and prayers for the families that lost loved ones.

Jug,

All were equally as bad. And all have been delt with..... :wink: But really, I vote for the Economy. The Vol and Tiger Offence could have beaten it.......But You've got to look to see who was Head Coach.... :wink:

We're bracing for round Two Tonight. Kansas this ain't....Hope the Weather clears. I've got a Civil War Reactment to go to this Weekend.

My Prayers go out to All too....