Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

First time i've seen this

I do alot of low level "scenic" flying, and this is the first time I've ever seen smoke coming off of houses. Would have noticed before, as there has never been much of anything to indicate wind direction and speed. ( It looks alot better when you can see the smoke moving ). Have not changed any settings recently. Has this always been around? Or did I just happen to stumble upon a map area that had this great feature.

I do alot of low level "scenic" flying, and this is the first time I've ever seen smoke coming off of houses. Would have noticed before, as there has never been much of anything to indicate wind direction and speed. ( It looks alot better when you can see the smoke moving ). Have not changed any settings recently. Has this always been around? Or did I just happen to stumble upon a map area that had this great feature.

Sitting Duck,

Been around since January (when I installed BHaH). I've only noticed it around some airfields...haven't tried them all yet. I enjoy scenic flying almost as much as dogfighting. A DH2 or Eindekker are great for sightseeing.

Cheers

I enjoy scenic flying almost as much as dogfighting....

After a hard-fought dogfight in QC with a gang of foes, [especially at dawn when the light can be so beautiful] I'll suddenly find that I've been aimlessly flying around, just looking at stuff. At other times I enjoy picking out a field and practicing touch-and-go landings.

I thought that there was smoke from houses in phase 2. I have a good memory but it is pretty short.

Tony

I thought that there was smoke from houses in phase 2. I have a good memory but it is pretty short.

Tony

Geez, I was just playing that as soon as a week ago... Now if I remember...... Pretty sure there was smoke! Oh yes, Im certain I remember seeing smoke. I think.....

I just hope those Irresponsible farmer's have considered their Carbon footprints, and will cease to burn all that fossil fuel! :nono:

:smile:

I just hope those Irresponsible farmer's have considered their Carbon footprints, and will cease to burn all that fossil fuel! :nono:

:smile:

That's Zed and Clem's Moonshine factory.... ;)

I knew this was a bad idea........

Haha! It's 1918, no one even knew so we too must stay in character :biggrin:

Our time is filled with simpler things than today. All anyone had to worry about in 1918 was total war...............

That's Zed and Clem's Moonshine factory.... ;)

Lol. (singing)They call it that ole mountain dew, and them that refuse it are few..... anyway, I'm pretty sure smokes been there since Phase 1, I seem to remember seeing smoke rolling out of the still sheds then too.

-Rooster

Edited by Rooster89

The smoke is nothing new. Only the carbon footprint milarky is new. I have a thousand trees on my land does that mean I can act irresponsibly? No, it means I can't cut them down to maintain my view of the river. Sorry.