Sign in to follow this  
Dutch_P47M

gotha files

I want to install the Gotha but I will need some extra files, but I could not find them on Regshangar, were to find them or do I need to download a plane and extract these files????

Copy from message from Capt Winters on simouthouse: you will need to download some extra files from regs hanger and place them into your gotha texture folder. these are:

gc_gauges_d1.dds

g_stock_gauges_1.dds

gc_gauge_glas_t.dds

these are available at Regs hanger they are part of the GC shared files.

this will enable basic gauges for flying.

Hi,

dont have time to check this out right now, but you may want to go to the link

think this is from the same forum you got your post from ...

grizzly50April 25th, 2009, 17:49Maybe on old topic but I can't find any GC shared files (Groundcrew or Garage Corner) at regshangar. Where to find them or what is the name of the download file?????

:kilroy:Dutch_P47M, here is what you're looking for. http://www.regshanger.com/Groundcrew/homep...0for%20CFS3.php Where it says

Download shared files - 1.344 KB (http://www.regshanger.com/Groundcrew/homepage/CFS3/aircraft/He111/He111%20share/gc_he111h_share.zip)

It's best to just set up a dummy install folder and then run the self-installer into it. Then you access what you want without difficulty.

Garage Corner is here: http://www.regshanger.com/Groundcrew/homep...gn%20Garage.php

Groundcrew @ Regs is here: http://www.regshanger.com/Groundcrew/homep...ficial%20Websit e.htm

Here is Regs homepage: http://www.regshanger.com/

Good luck.:d

fyi,,,the link to the page for all that is this...http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/archive/index.php/t-790.html

lol....ut oh,,,,just noticed that you are the one that made the post in the other forum,,,too funny...

Gotta feeling you already have the guages,,but just in case you dont, here they are...

Yep did also a posting on Soh, because topic was from Soh, but I'm going to use it in OFF3 so it was a dilema. Maybe for next time I will use a note, something like posted on Soh.

hey dutch,,,,

did you get the gotha to fly with the guages?

I put all the files that are in that rar file into the folder, and when i start the qc game, it just closes to the desktop,,,

thinking i should not be putting ALL the dds files that are in that rar into the airplane folder

Edited by sitting_duck

Thanks got them all, now trying to install them!!!!

I dont have the last one the "glas" one.

if its needed for it all to work, could you attach it to a post

thanks

Hi Guys,

The Gotha from Reg's will work in OFF P3, but bare in mind its still a WIP and is not supported by OBD etc in anyway. Its flyable and can be landed and takes off etc, has a nice bomb loadout, bombaimers station and two manable gun stations.

it will only show up in quick combat when using the cfs3 QC menu you cant fly it from the manager QC list or in campaigns. it will also work in any missions that have been built which call for it.

Seacondor the owner of Reg's is very ill and is not in a position to update the site with the newer VC textures.

I would check with forum member Catch22 for the missing textures I sent them all to him a whiles back now, with a view to uploading.

I can also forward the files onto those who would like them, just PM me an email address.

although I only get to check this forum seldomly as were I work has trouble getting to the site, somedays I can get in and others I cant.

regards Rob.

Edited by Capt. Winters

Hi Guys,

The Gotha from Reg's will work in OFF P3, but bare in mind its still a WIP and is not supported by OBD etc in anyway. Its flyable and can be landed and takes off etc, has a nice bomb loadout, bombaimers station and two manable gun stations.

it will only show up in quick combat when using the cfs3 QC menu you cant fly it from the manager QC list or in campaigns. it will also work in any missions that have been built which call for it.

Seacondor the owner of Reg's is very ill and is not in a position to update the site with the newer VC textures.

I would check with forum member Catch22 for the missing textures I sent them all to him a whiles back now, with a view to uploading.

I can also forward the files onto those who would like them, just PM me an email address.

although I only get to check this forum seldomly as were I work has trouble getting to the site, somedays I can get in and others I cant.

regards Rob.

Hi, Capt. winters,

I got to ask a dumb question. How do you access the csf3 QC menu to fly the Gotha in OFF3?

Deanklef

some say this doesnt work for vista users...not sure if its true..

from off main screen select workshop,,,from workshop select cfs3qc link... at next screen just hit "go to field" next window should give you the qucik combat medal,, click on it, and you will get the screen with all the options for how you want to set up the game,,,,free flight,,dogfight,

you can change the day time weather etc etc...and from the german planes,,,you should be able to select the gotha....select your options, and hit fly