Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

looks good even on all 2s

Just for the heck of it, I put all of the sliders on 2 and you know what? BHaH still looks impressive! The planes still look great. Sure if you pause the action some of the details are a little more blurred, but while you are in the middle of white knuckle combat, they still look spectacular. The action runs smoother too. Nice work Devs.

/salute

Hellshade

Just for the heck of it, I put all of the sliders on 2 and you know what? BHaH still looks impressive! The planes still look great. Sure if you pause the action some of the details are a little more blurred, but while you are in the middle of white knuckle combat, they still look spectacular. The action runs smoother too. Nice work Devs.

/salute

Hellshade

Second that! I got my scenery and terrain on 2, and the only thoughts that have ever come to mind when looking around no matter if 5 feet or 5,000 are how great it looks. It'd be great to bump those up, and Im sure that there is a noticeable difference, but right now, ignorance is bliss.

I have aircraft on 5, effects on 3, clouds on 1, all other on 2; and it's looking good.

I'm running at 5,4,4,5,1 and getting 40-60fps on Hi res and all is well in the world of BH&H! Spectacular!

CJ

I have aircraft on 5, effects on 3, clouds on 1, all other on 2; and it's looking good.

I wouldn't have effects on less than 5, personally. I can't prove it but I reckon there's something in there. :biggrin: