Sign in to follow this  
OlPaint01

Where are Zepp and Clouds Addons

Where can the Zeppelin and Cloud Addons for PD-1's Multiplayer Missions be found?

OlPaint01

Where can the Zeppelin and Cloud Addons for PD-1's Multiplayer Missions be found?

OlPaint01

I WILL upload them here this weekend. they were at soh but they had a crash.

someone put a link up here but i cant find the post.

pd

lol....fingers crossed.......

think this is the weather you want.

all kidding aside....guess it would be prudent if we had guidelines as to what we should, and should not be putting up here for attachments.

seems that links are never a problem, however, it appears that some files are not allowed.

It is kinda handy to be able to help someone out quickly,,just by posting the file..

Thanks, I've been clicking on the SOH link with no luck for the zepp. Glad to get it!!

whew.......half expected to come back and find my "warn" section lit up like a christmas tree...

hope that was the weather you where looking for too.

i wont bother now that its here.

pd

well...this thread is gonna is gonna get pushed back eventually pd.

would be nice if the zep and gottha (those seem to be the ones asked for the most) were on the download page.

Id put them up, but not sure about the ramifications of putting someones elses work on the download page. (and,,,i dontk now how)

well...this thread is gonna is gonna get pushed back eventually pd.

would be nice if the zep and gottha (those seem to be the ones asked for the most) were on the download page.

Id put them up, but not sure about the ramifications of putting someones elses work on the download page. (and,,,i dontk now how)

never a problem as long as you have permission we had permission for the zep but the gotha is located at regs hangar

I did a Google Search on 'Regs Hanger' and found the Alpha files for the Gotha. Pretty Sweet!

PD-1, are any of your OFF Phase 2 missions posted at SOH playable in Phase 3? Also, I have yet to 'dip my toes' into multi-player combat. Would your "Boys of 60 Squadron" site be a good place to start? I just got IL-2 1946 and am awaiting the release of Over Olag's Field aka Canvas Knights mod to be released to give MP a try.

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

hi,

phase 2 missions cannot be played in phase 3 (sorry)

always looking for more pilots to do mp in bhah, so just keep your eye on the mp thread.

and if you ever get any info on over olags fields, pass it on. Ive heard of it,,,but just cant seem to find any info on it

Ah, so the Zep is not useable in Phase 3 then. Too bad, I'd like a crack it myself. Perhaps someday, eh? Until then I will just have to take out my aggressions on the obs balloons. :smile:

Cheers!

Lou

sorry if i misled you...the off2 MISSIONS are not playable in off3....the zepplin and gotha and pylons etc work fine....

I did a Google Search on 'Regs Hanger' and found the Alpha files for the Gotha. Pretty Sweet!

PD-1, are any of your OFF Phase 2 missions posted at SOH playable in Phase 3? Also, I have yet to 'dip my toes' into multi-player combat. Would your "Boys of 60 Squadron" site be a good place to start? I just got IL-2 1946 and am awaiting the release of Over Olag's Field aka Canvas Knights mod to be released to give MP a try.

OlPaint01

you can apply to the boy's of 60 squadron here,

http://pdsplace60thil2.myfastforum.org/for...298cf3a92ae7401

we will be flying Canvas Knights mid summer.

we have ww-2 sessions online 9-12 times a week.

PD