Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ever since I got OFF BHaH, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore. And of the 24 I get, some of those have to be spent working, sleeping, spending time with the family, etc. To make matters worse, every patch OBD releases just seems to make this problem get worse instead of better. I've noticed I've come down with a medical condition because of BHaH too. I call it "The just one more Quick Combat / Mission" syndrome. It's starts about 10pm every night when I should be going to bed and seems to last for hours. I'm pretty sure it's incurable, but with treatment I may be able to find a way to co-exist with my condition. Maybe I should look for other "survivors" of the condition and start a group therapy session.

/salute

Hellshade

Take comfort with the knowledge that you are not alone with your affliction. When playing OFF, time literally flies! :biggrin:

Maybe I should look for other "survivors" of the condition and start a group therapy session.

I thought this was the OFF-Addicts Support Group. Instead of a 12-Step Program, it's Dicta Boelke.

I thought this was the OFF-Addicts Support Group. Instead of a 12-Step Program, it's Dicta Boelke.

It's a reached blighty :yes: