First off i am havin' a great time with all the "mods" i have installed for WOV and WOE.

2nd, someone needs to address the need for more helicopters here for download to enhance the experience! Surely someone has the means to create some choppers for the "imersiveness" that the sims need for the full experience of the actual combat that was used in these theatres of war.

I would really enjoy flyin' uh-1's in WOV and AH-64's and Blackhawks in WOE,along with Cobras' of course! This would make some salivating missions for all of us and immerse us into the virtual reality that we all create within our minds. I don't myself have the means or the money to allocate, but some of you do, and, I'm sure the community would definately love!

Hope i'm not dreamin' here, but i know others are thinkin' the same.

But, alas, thats what keeps me comin' back to THE BEST SITE for all your combat sim needs! If i had a thousand dollars to give here, I would do it without second thought, only because i have downloaded so many GREAT add-ons here that allow me to escape the reality of a mundane work-life!

THANKS TO SO MANY that have made these sims so enjoyable!

Keep 'em comin and i'll keep downloadin'!

Bryan

aka

viperBAT32

Edited by Wrench
edited grammer for clairfication of post

OMG,Storm! Those are AWESOME PICS!I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!Please give me specs on what you have here!WOW! :notworthy:

viper: I edited your post, simply cause I couldn't make out what you were trying to say...not offense is/was intended!!

As to the helo question; things are as they are. Nothing to be done about. People will build (or not build) whatever aircraft they want to.

At some point in time, I'm sure someone else will step up and give up more helos. But remember just HOW much time it takes to create the model in MAX, then dial in a flight model for something the game really dosen't support; albeit made workable by some supremly smart people (much smarter than I!)

Time will tell...

wrench

kevin stein

ViperBAT32,

Buy YAP2 and you'll get your Huey.

For the Apache, 2 weeks

The Falklands mod comes with a great Agusta A109A helo by Erikgen with fantastic flight model by kreelin, and a new TMF Gazelle AH.1 , also with a supa kreelin FM :skull:

hey thanks Wrench for clarifying my post!I understand that it will take time to make such progress.I just wanted to "nudge" the community a little bit!I think alot of us are thinkin the same,just look how long it took me to get WOE!If i had the comp. and the software to do so,i would have worked on it myself....but,i have seen what the members have created so far and it is definately not out of the question!

well,back to the front for me...as i have been flyin' a-10's in Germany in the great mod NATO fighters 1,2,3,4!

Great job for all the mods that i have downloaded to make this experience worth all the sleepless nights and nail-bitin' days off!

All you Modders RULE!!!!! :notworthy: