Sign in to follow this  
thebeast0449

anti ship,intercept missions for WoV

I just tried something I guess people know about already but for those who dont and use wov version 7-10-6 it works perfect - just take singlemissionscreen.dll out of WoE - menu and pop it in your WoV menu - overwrite and thats it.only prob Ive found is you may have to change some ships to cargo_ships instead of warships to have them appear in single missions or very weird stuff starts happening-like the old plane pancake problems and flying sideways etc...

there is also a singlemissionscreen.dll in flight but it doesnt SEEM to make a difference with that one either way.Hope this helps someone out there

very old info...and it does cause other problems

you also need to create MORE shipping lanes on VietnamSEA_movements.ini, as well. IIRC, there's only 2

wrench

kevin stein

I wonder if you could add some shipping lanes to parts of the rivers. Add some small sanpans or gunboats. They would be better for Armed-Recon missions, but might do ok for Anti-Shipping.

Edited by ST0RM

I wonder if you could add some shipping lanes to parts of the rivers. Add some small sanpans or gunboats. They would be better for Armed-Recon missions, but might do ok for Anit-Shipping.

I'm pretty sure I have knocked out something along the river once upon a time... def wasn't a bridge.

Yeah, I ran into this recently while making a Darwin mod. Was a bit annoyed. Gotta start over! :angry: