Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

What version is BH&H?

Finally acquired CFS3 and am getting ready to order BH&H.

What version of Phase 3 is currently shipping?

Inquiring so I can d/l the patches now and be ready to go upon arrival.

Thanks.

Im pretty sure its not going to be 1.30c, so you might as well go ahead and get the 1.30 full patch, the 1.30c mini patch, and whatever optional damagae model (or both)

The shipped version is and always has been 1.0. You then need to download and install the latest update 1.30 and then 1.30c mini patch.

Simply head to the downloads section on our website all is explained.

Thank you gentleman for the info and the offers of help.

No, I am quite American and have been flight simming for over 20 years.

Still big into RB3D.

Was big into CFS2 (never thought it got the love it deserved - with a few touches it could have been a classic) but when CFS3 came out it was eviscerated by friend and foe alike so I got into IL-2 and never looked back. WW2 wise anyway - WW1 aviation is still my #1 hence my continued support of what is the best (by far) of the WW1 sims - RB3D. Rabu has convinced me that OFF has alot of what makes RB3D great so I'll give it a shot.

Anyway CFS3 (except online) was hard to find in this day so yes, finally.

Still big into RB3D.

Was big into CFS2 (never thought it got the love it deserved - with a few touches it could have been a classic) but when CFS3 came out it was eviscerated by friend and foe alike so I got into IL-2 and never looked back. WW2 wise anyway - WW1 aviation is still my #1 hence my continued support of what is the best (by far) of the WW1 sims - RB3D. Rabu has convinced me that OFF has alot of what makes RB3D great so I'll give it a shot.

Hello Duke, welcome to the OFF Community,

Yes, OFF is if you will, RB3D on some very serious steroids... ;) And remember, some of us on the team are ex-RB3D modders and data guys.

If WWI sims are your thing, you have the right game, and you came to the right place.

All the best,

OvS

Still big into RB3D.

Welcome Duke..Yes, I am with you re:-CFS2...It was just short of classic!..with some amazing aircraft /Scenery/Mods etc!

But BHaH is just the dog's Bollox!! :good: