Sign in to follow this  
ace888

Su-35 (TVE) by Erwin_Hans

Can someone that has the Su-35 Thrust Vectoring Engine aircraft by Erwin_Hans... Download it on the Forum? This aircraft was not completely done but Erwin_Hans was nice enough to download it via "rapidsharefiles"

The file is no longer available due to elapse time limits.

I have asked Erwin_Hans about the aircraft, he decided not to place it on the forum. However, many felt that the aircraft was good enough, even in its beta form.

I would love to add this aircraft to the collection. Still building my game mods after the computer crash, currently adding all the Russiona fighters...

This is NOT the same aircraft as the Su-35 Beta (Su-27M) that Erwin_Hans donwloaded.

So, if anyone would be so kind... :sorry::biggrin:

post-32885-1241110532_thumb.jpg

Edited by ace888

Blackbird,

I recalled you have the "beta" fighter, right?

You said the follwoing. "I use two versions of the Su-35.. one with TVC one without, why not leave it just for the look?"

Any chance of you sharing the file? :biggrin:

The following was from Erwin when I asked him about the fighter.

Su-35BM..maybe..

TVC cancelled-------TW game doesn't support well...

HUD need works-------Not too hard

Other ini fixes----------so easy..

Thanks

Edited by ace888

The external model seems to be finished, only needs FM and a pit together with avionics, when I get the permission from erwin to share it I can do it. I`m in a nearly daily contact with him so maybe he has something new for us :-) will talk to him

:good: Thanks for the quick reply "Blackbird." Ya, if you could... see what Erwin says? :biggrin:

More Russian surprises would be great! :salute::notworthy: Will, anything would be great!

:good: Thanks for the quick reply "Blackbird." Ya, if you could... see what Erwin says? :biggrin:

More Russian surprises would be great! :salute::notworthy: Will, anything would be great!

As you wish...