Sign in to follow this  
prkiii

A-10 Skins....

Whatz up ya'll? I was wondering if anyone has any A-10 skins they would like to share? I am a former A-10 crew chief and would like to have as many as possible. I want to attempt to make one myself (of my old squadrons/jets...185 from Moody, 70th FS & 177 from Osan, 25th FS)

Anyways...any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

I'd really like to sea the "Peanut" skin. The experimental desert that was done up, then undone just before deployment to Gulf War 1.

I know its a long time since you posted these posts and i dont know if you have chekked up on our download section since then ...but both your wishes have been granted. :D

Theres quite a lot of high-resolution A10 skins now - including 2 peanut skins

I know its a long time since you posted these posts and i dont know if you have chekked up on our download section since then ...but both your wishes have been granted. :D

Theres quite a lot of high-resolution A10 skins now - including 2 peanut skins

I've downloaded all of Zimsters A-10 skins (all great) and I'm trying to work on my own...not going to well, but that's the only way to learn....

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your efforts

Roger that. Just trying to get over my FUBAR-phobia and install LOMAN and LOPE. I still haven't found any assesment of the risks/potential risks involved.

the risk of installing Loman ar LOBE?

I have heard of one who had trouble unintalling Loman after removing the game before removing Loman - thats all i have heard of. Would probably be solved by a resinstallation followed by a uninstall in the right order.

No I wasn't part of the Fubar squadron. I am not a computer programmer and editing files and putting in editor/manager programs just give me an uneasy feeling. My FUBAR-phobia should be taken literally. I don't want to 'jack up' my game in the attempt to make it work/run better or the way it could have been released. I am not hacking on ED, but it seems these thing could have been done by the developer and not the community. Maybe it's me, I just haven't gotten a warm fuzzy about the idea yet.

Speaking of skins, has anyone else noticed the similarities between the A-10 and the Klingon Bird of Prey(in cruise mode)? Two large engines mounted high and aft. "Bent winged bird" with downward wingtips. Large hole in it's front filled with a deadly weapon that spits/belches out death and destruction. Known more for it's manuverability than it's speed. Not the prettiest thing out there, but glad it's on your side. Just checking.

Edited by Growler67

Maybe someone would/could make a fictitional skin emmulating the Bird of Prey?