Went a LOT faster than I thought/expected...

Was able to adapt my exisiting template. The only thing 'off' is there's some missing panel lines I didn't re-draw on the aft cockpit hump (and you got to get REALLLLLY close to see they're not there...) Easily removed the Naxos antenna via data ini edits, and reused the decals from the single-seater (saved a bit of time, even though there may have only been half a dozen of these produced in Real Life™ )

just needs some tweeking of the lights, a new WoE-style hangar screen, and readme.

Loadout wise, for CAS/Armed Recon it's set up for R4Ms. I'll try to see if I can get the RS-82s in their place.

wrench

kevin stein

Sorry to let you know Wrench.

On the Capun's forum Starfighter2 explain his retirement from modding.

Sad news.

Edited by Spillone104

Yes, indeed VERY sad news. One of our FM gurus, and we have so few to start with.. Well, such is life I guess.

This is a request he sent me early today, something for his 10 year old son to fly. I think it looks pretty good!

wrench

kevin stein

It'll probably go up ONLY at my site, minus the LOD and cockpit folder, as per the newest DAT directives.

Obviously, it's based off the Me-262B "NachJager", so that aircraft will be needed by the End User ™ to complete the mod. All other bits (inis, skin, decals, etc) will be included.

wrench

kevin stein

For those that may still be interested, it's now available at my site.

READ THE ENCLOSED README FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION -- you'll still need the lod from DATs Me-262B and other stuff

It's on this page, 1/3 the way down

http://wrench1smog.com/wrench19.html

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench comma The
forgot link!!!