Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Bcs Bowl Game Predictions

OU vs. LSU:

Everyone says OU shouldn't be in this game, I say BS. OU has played their hearts out all year and deserve where they're at. It should probably be USC instead of LSU, though, IMO. Anyways, OU will spit in the face of every doubter in the country and beat LSU 24-14.

FSU vs. Miami:

No one cares. Theses two teams don't want to be there, and nobody cares who wins. So for Snapple's sake, I say FSU 24-10.

Michigan vs. USC:

USC has something to prove, so they won't chance loosing this game. USC dominates, 28-10.

KSU vs. OSU:

This will be the matchup of the year, IMO. Probably the two most equal teams in the league, again IMO (I havn't watched OSU very much this year). If I understand correctly, OSU has barely one several of its games, but I think KSU will be feeling a little self-righteous, and start out slow. So, a very close game, KSU wins 17-14.

Southern Football dominates. Jason White is overrated just like Josh Heupel was. LSU "D" and running game set the tone. LSU 13; OU 9. OU offense doesnt move the ball against top defenses. 2000 championship game and this past Big 12 championship game show that their offensive schemes dont work to well against well coached and hungry defenses.

Berlin has more interceptions than Rix, but Rix drops a couple fumbles. FSU big 3 runningbacks have a combined so so day, today. But X-man saves the game with 3 FG's. FSU 16; scUM 13

PAC 10 teams havent faired well in big bowl games in years past. Perry has big day on the Ground and Navarre is fair through the air. 35-31 Big Blue.

KSU blows out an overrated team. OSU's got no luck left. KSU 42; OSU 14.

LSU wins National Championship. Nick Saban moves onto the NFL within a week of the victory. :lol:

looks like I'm 0-2.

Typical Nole loss in the Orange Bowl.... wide Right. Congrats to the Condoms.

Well, that makes for two disgruntled fans...

Congrats to OSU for taking advantage of K-State's incredibly slow start. What with these false allegations of Ell Roberson sexually assulting some girl, KSU's heart wasn't in the game. not until the third quarter did we actually start playing.

Hey! 1-4.

LSU deserves the trophy. I really dont think USC could handle them.

Maybe next year the Noles will have their sh*t together. :huh::angry: :(

Not unless Rix transfers Snapple.LOL

I look for FSU to come on strong in a couple of years actually. Next year is going to be tough since VT and Miami will both be in the ACC. I dare say the ACC will become as tough if not tougher than the SEC has been with Miami and VT in the mix.

Indeed, the ACC has become the top conference for college football.

And B-Ball I might add. Maryland, Duke, NC, Wake oh MY!

Big 12's kind of a joke in my opinion. Texas is always overrated, A&M is dead. OU falls short. K State never plays anybody... got that one real win against OU. Big 10 football doesnt work against southern fun and gun teams, because they cant stay with the scoring.

Pac 10 has USC... whoopty do, they got beat by Cal.

Honestly, college football has been a bit of a disappointment in the past few years. Only had one really good championship game back in '99 (not just because FSU won). Last year was an okay championship game.

I just wish it could be like 7-8 years ago when there was like 20 teams that were really good. Notre Dame, Nebraska, Bama, Florida, FSU, Miami, Michigan, OSU, Washington, when every conference had good teams that had a shot at the title. Now it just sucks. <_<

Everybody should play in a 12 team conference with a 10 game season, with a conference championship game, and then there is a playoff.

You end up getting 2 teams that play like 14-15 games... that aint bad.

The BCS has sucked from the beginning, even in '99. FSU raped everybody that season, ran the table, and then raped Michael Vick and the Hokies. It was no suprise, and wasnt that the year that Tulane went undefeated, and they bitched at the end too??? Or was that the year after?

Sorry for the rant, but I only watch 3 leagues, and only one of them has a f*cked up way of deciding a champion.

And the anylists, just say "make more rings". WTF??? God, even Bowden likes the system.

Dual Champions is an oxymoron in the english language, but then again, nobody said football was a game for people with brains.

<C>

Disgruntled Seminole