Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

E3: LEFT 4 DEAD 2

E3: LEFT 4 DEAD 2

ccms.pngThere have been rumors circulating around the Internet that Valve would be presenting Left 4 Dead 2 at this year's E3 Conference. Well, they're more than just rumors as Valve has sent confirmation, along with media, that they have been developing Left 4 Dead 2 for some time now.

Read on...........

http://outpostgamez.com/news/242/e3-left-4-dead-2/

Opinion: Iam not a fan of this Left 4 Dead

I got L4D on sale on Steam for $25. It was certainly worth that. If I'd paid $50, eh, not so much.

The main problem is that there are only 4 campaigns and despite "noises" that Valve might release another one, instead all we got was Survival mode with ONE new map, which was pretty anemic.

While this does have a lot of new stuff in it, I think this "release a sequel just a year after the 1st" business hurts games. The 1st one's development gets stopped early in preference for the 2nd, and the 2nd's development time is so short that not too many changes are made. The result is a full-priced expansion that doesn't need the original game.

I got L4D on sale on Steam for $25. It was certainly worth that. If I'd paid $50, eh, not so much.

The main problem is that there are only 4 campaigns and despite "noises" that Valve might release another one, instead all we got was Survival mode with ONE new map, which was pretty anemic.

While this does have a lot of new stuff in it, I think this "release a sequel just a year after the 1st" business hurts games. The 1st one's development gets stopped early in preference for the 2nd, and the 2nd's development time is so short that not too many changes are made. The result is a full-priced expansion that doesn't need the original game.

Ya, i agree.