Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

OFF shipping question

Quick question about OFF shipping.

Does it ship via US mail or UPS?

If via US mail (which I think I read somewhere) what class of shipping?

Been waiting for delivery and it seems to be taking a looooong time.

Thanks.

DukeIronHand,

I ordered my copy on 27th May and received it on 3rd June...7 days... TO AUSTRALIA! I know I started a similar thread titled "HURRY UP", but I was just sweating on playing as I had received my copy of CFS3 and my TrackIR5.

More patience is obviously needed. You'll need it to play OFF, as unlike other simulators, you get killed , you can't just not save the mission and go back and try again. This is a good thing. It convinces you to be conservative, to stick to your flight and not scoot off to take on that lone Eindecker.

Mine came actually on 2nd June, and as they attempted delivery to the upstairs part of the house (I live at the rear), I didn't receive it. A note left in the mailbox, so I called UPS and they said they'll try again tomorrow. This time I put a note on the door they were trying to deliver to telling them to try the back of the house, and it arrived no problem.

Your patience will be rewarded. It's worth the wait.

Yes your right. More patience is needed I'm sure. Though you would think that it would only 2-3 days in the USA.

7 days to Australia!?!

I have some Fosters in my fridge. I will toast your luck tonight!

EDIT: Nice webpage Steve - been drinking coffee and reading the articles.

Edited by DukeIronHand

Yes your right. More patience is needed I'm sure. Though you would think that it would only 2-3 days in the USA.

7 days to Australia!?!

I have some Fosters in my fridge. I will toast your luck tonight!

EDIT: Nice webpage Steve - been drinking coffee and reading the articles.

Thanks DukeIronHand. We are a smallish (about 180 members) but very dedicated Society. Not really "my" website, my co-author's work. Andrew and myself are researching Australians who served in the RNAS during the war. This is another website he made, a work in progress.

http://www.ozrnas.org.au/

This is our research. Not much there, we are adding guys a few at a time, but you'll get a small idea of my (our) research. Hope you enjoy.

Good luck DukeIronHand. You will LOVE this sim, and know it was so worth the wait. I'm sure you will see it in a day or two.

Edited by Steve Drew