Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

6/13 CALL FOR PILOTS!

Great Pics Sab! and Duck, I liked yours alot! heh, don't think i'll be able to pull off that again..

great fun as always. The fact there is shipping that is destroyable and sinks authentically, and that you can park up in a hanger, well, isn't this just THE sim!

Good flying fun for everyone!

Took a few shots. In no certain order are Bala's Camel after he showed that you can taxi a biplane into a hangar. Not to be outdone, I soon followed with my Bristol. THe other two were from a recon photo mission, of what was never made quite clear, so I snapped a couple at a destroyer we bombed - High Command had better be pleased!

For myself, the most fun was the first mission, the enormous furrball which Ax modified with great results - it was awesome - I was so involved I didn't have time to shoot any pics. The only suggestion I would make with that the next time, for what it's worth, is before the flight we all decide who are wingmen are and try that. And Ax, playing that mission in single has shown me the enemy AI isn't all that hot - is there any programming magic that would make the enemy AI more unpredictable? Not a complaint but with Camels against Albatrosses, I think they need the help. Just ideas and great fun, as always - thanks for hosting!

-sab

I will double check and make sure that the AI planes are veterans and aces.

considering the distance on this one, think we should have at least 2 ppl on each sider ready and able to host. Kinda a primary and backup. Makes sense to do some game hosted on one side,,and another from the other end,,,,so the same ppl dont get the bad lag,,,(if such a thing exists...)

Just uploaded some photos to see if it works.

These were form todays flight (13JUN09).

ALPHA8

Just uploaded some photos to see if it works.

These were form todays flight (13JUN09).

ALPHA8

Here are a couple of shots I took.

This is our new member, Winston.

post-47353-1244961286_thumb.jpg

And this shows that those white cliffs of Dover are higher than they look.

post-47353-1244961324_thumb.jpg

Also, Camels must have been made of some very strong wood. Look how far into the cliff it buried itself.

WOW GUYS I REALLY AM SORRY IHAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS BUT RL THINGS YOU KNWO THANSK DEIFNTLY TO AXE AND DUCK FOR REALLY RUNNING WIHT IT IN MY ABSENCE AS OF TODAY LOOKS LIKE I MAY BE GOOD TO HSOT FOR THE EU GUYS ON THE 20TH

OK! You have got to love the Camel squadron line-up pic Alpha 8 took. That pic is what an MP online game is all about!

Yeah, sorry I haven't been too active this past week but RL and other work matters have kept me busy.

I am working on a new version of my Autoinstaller still and hopefully will have that ready in the next week or so.

Hope to catch up with you guys online soon!

Madmatt