Sign in to follow this  
phrog_phixer

Runtime Error?

post-45897-1244587070_thumb.jpg

Just installed OFF BHaH with updates 1.30 and 1.30c. I get this window on startup. It seems to be a nuisance window only as the sim SEEMS to be running fine. Any suggestions for a fix?

uncleal,,,

is that true of all the other runtime errors we see posted..?

some say cant draw object,,some say can't create object....

Has something to do with missing CODECS for a video reproduction, if video's are important to you, look into it. If not, not to worry

Any idea where to go to look into this? Is it a Dx issue? Thanks for the reply.

Hi phrog.. welcome. Are you sure this is BH&H Phase3 ? if so send your details and order number to our support address and we'll try to help.

Hi phrog.. welcome. Are you sure this is BH&H Phase3 ? if so send your details and order number to our support address and we'll try to help.

Hello Pol, miss you all at SOH. I'm going to try a reinstall. When I installed BH&H, the installer window stated it was upgrading a previous version, although I had removed PH2 from program files, D&S app data and documents folders completely. Apparently there's registry entries I need to remove according to your FAQ. Let me try this first.

Tried 3 reinstalls, cleaned the registry, tried all the FAQ's; still getting the ActiveX window. Also I have freeze-ups every time I end QC flights......still a beautiful experience to fly in 1916....

I did the file search including regedit. Anything that said OFF (flightsim related), OverFlandersFields, Over Flanders Fields, OBD, OBDSoftware, CFSWW1, and different combinations thererof was deleted. I checked for registry entries lurking about. These are clean installs.Thanks for the ideas.

Hi Phrog, if you remove do it via Add/Remove programs not from the start menu shortcut. That might help.

If it's Vista you may need to set the program to have admin rights, (think it's in the FAQ), but if you have problems do as I say email support thanks.