Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

New, updated version of the Darwin/Indonesia Terrain Up

Just uploaded the updated, rebuildified Ver 2 of Edward's Darwin terrain. Like my orignal mod of it, it's designed for 'modern' times (read: 1950-2050)

Updated to post-08 standards, tested in TOS and NextGen series.

enjoy!

wrench

kevin stein

:rofl:

I kinda wondered when or who would be asking such a question ... should've known it'd be you, JM!!!

Just don't ask for a Voyager version ... sick of Aunt Janeway wanting to mother the whole universe!! "Come here you slime covered monstoristy, you just need a hug" :wink:

wrench

kevin stein

Good stuff Wrench :good:

Interesting places to see here, I took my Viper on a Sead mission last night, ran out of fuel over target area, bailed out in the crazy jungle! Got to watch out the gauges next time, long commute to work I must say :biggrin:

I was going over what you cooked in the targets and types ini.

Cant find these in my ships archive, neither here on combatace:

Subchaser, PGM, Nanuchka2.

Are these some old stuff, thats not available any more? If they are around, just say look more carefully :biggrin:

Yeah, I may have mentioned it in the readme, those are some of "unavailable for General Usage ™" ships. I've left them listed in the types ini, simply for those that have, or can get them, and you can easily swap out the patrol boats on the Indonesian side for Osa, or Nunchakas or whatever. Some Spruance class DDGs would be good for USN/SEATO ships at the 2 Darwin convoy stations.

They should still be available over at Capun's site.

Anyone notice that Darwin Convoy 1 has the ships NOT all facing the same way?? I tried to 'simulate' them caught in a zig-zag maunver.

Yup, there are some SERIOUSLY long distnaces to fly on this map!!! RAAF 'varks would be a good choice for Strike and Anti-ship missions (hint-hint)

wrench

kevin stein