Sign in to follow this  
column5

Pasko's Hawk Launcher

OK, no matter what I do I cannot get any missiles to show up on Pasko's Hawk launcher. I've double checked the data INI for the launcher and for the missile (even tried a couple of different missiles, thinking I might have a bad LOD) but no luck. Is there something unusual about Pasko's launcher or am I missing something fundamental? In seven years I have never been stumped getting a missile to show up. :biggrin:

Weapon trouble, Don ? :biggrin::rofl:

Weapon trouble, Don ? :biggrin::rofl:

Only temporary...I hope. :blink:

Don, I'll send you what you need.....just give me a few minutes to put it all together

FUBAR, please do put it up in the dloads-the HAWK's are a hit'n miss for me too...in my last install of WOI I had everything running fine and dandy....but could never manage to run it in WOE!!!

Now after getting a new hard drive and attempting to re-install everything im also quite stumped as to how to get them to show.

Well, C5 is playing crash test dummy, let's see what he says about it, first.

So C5 has an empty launcher, so to speak :wink: