Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

question for wrench

Guest rscsjsuso5

i just visited your website and downloaded the desert factories http://wrench1smog.com/wrench3.html first screenshot . i have a question and need help how would you apporach install it on a thrid party terrain such as taiwan terrian . i need steps detailed steps.

thanks

taiwan terrian uses desert.cat but renmaed as taiwan .cat

also is it possible for the desert factories to be converted into teh same installation procedure like "Factory Target Area for Strike Fighters 1" by wingwiner located here -

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7199 . details thanks.

hope u enjoyed your weekend.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

May I simply jump on the bandwagon and place my question too?

I'm getting a 404 error while trying to download "Major Lee's America North West - 4 Seasons Rebuild". Is this a mistake or have you removed the data from your site?

Greets, Uhu

or, more than likely a) I wrote the link wrong -happens all the time or b) I forgot the upload the damn thing!!! Which happens even MORE often!!! :sorry:

Just grab ANW-4S from here until I can get around to fixing it.

as to Mitch's Factory Place, it's pretty straight forward to install. Just like anyother target area for any map. New entries need to be made in the _types and _targets inis. Follow the instructions in the "shipwreck" time (there's an illustrated word doc in there on how create/place targets).

And don't forget to add the listing to the ***citieslist.ini, as they'll need to be flattened in the Terrain Editor 2.0000 as the X/Y axises (axi???)

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

thank u wrench and company here is screen i've been busy with other mod problems .

enjoy your sim expereince.

post-46688-1246598262_thumb.jpg