I'm wondering if anyone knows how to modify the supply levels in campaigns. I don't mean the edits to individual campaign files specifying what supplies you get.

What I do mean is the settings for these, under campaign difficulty it gives you limited, normal and unlimited. Any way to edit how these work?

I like how with unlimited it gives you all the types of weapons available to your aircraft, it makes it easy to use whatever 3rd party weapons in a campaign without individually entering the data in the campaigns. Given the number of weapons entries, planes and campaigns, doing this by hand is just not possible.

However, with unlimited, you get quantities you simply can't use up, making using anything but a few particular weapons for particular missions all but pointless. What I'd like to do is have a mixed setting, where you get the unlimited selection, but quantities that are like the limited setting.

There's something like this already in the game, in single missions, it gives you all the choices, but only a particular ammount. Example: in single mission flying an F-106 the loadout screen gives you about 600 sidewinders (or limited in campaign giving you about 300), but unlimited in campaign gives you about 2500.

Anyone have any suggestions about the possibility of this?

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to modify the supply levels in campaigns. I don't mean the edits to individual campaign files specifying what supplies you get.

What I do mean is the settings for these, under campaign difficulty it gives you limited, normal and unlimited. Any way to edit how these work?

I like how with unlimited it gives you all the types of weapons available to your aircraft, it makes it easy to use whatever 3rd party weapons in a campaign without individually entering the data in the campaigns. Given the number of weapons entries, planes and campaigns, doing this by hand is just not possible.

However, with unlimited, you get quantities you simply can't use up, making using anything but a few particular weapons for particular missions all but pointless. What I'd like to do is have a mixed setting, where you get the unlimited selection, but quantities that are like the limited setting.

There's something like this already in the game, in single missions, it gives you all the choices, but only a particular ammount. Example: in single mission flying an F-106 the loadout screen gives you about 600 sidewinders (or limited in campaign giving you about 300), but unlimited in campaign gives you about 2500.

Anyone have any suggestions about the possibility of this?

If you're using the WOx series, I think your only option is to manually edit the type and qty of weapons available in the campaign_Data.ini file.

If you're using SF2(x), the weapons are no longer called out in the campaign_data.ini file. The game just pulls from all weapons the way it does for single missions, which is nice and makes campaign editing/creating much easier. I'm not sure how the game determines the qty for each weapon type in this case. Maybe it uses "Base Qty" the way it does for single missions...?