How do you increase that damage radius caused by a nuke for example. Ive tried a couple of nukes, but one is two powerful, and the other one doesnt do anything, just a cool effect. Any hints?

so no one can help me? I have looked in the KB by the way.

I'm just thinking of that many atomic weapons are simulated as being fuel air explosives, albeit the existence of 2 options in the weps editor: "nuclear fission" and "nuclear fusion". I haven't tested the difference between FAE and the nuclear settings, I'm more bothered by that even a 70 kT-bomb blasts you out of the sky at more than 7 nm distance (I've fully lit the afterburner after a release at approx. 12 000 feet) and at an altitude of several thousand feet. I could understand if a megaton sized nuke does this, but such a tactical nuke shall only give your plane a nice shake without structural harm to the plane, or am I mistaken about the physical effects?

Uhu

In the legacy series (I haven´t tested nukes in SF2 yet) there's a very big diference in the destruction radius between an airbrust and a groundbrust, try setting your nuclear weapons to groundbrust (Fuzing Distance = 0) and see what happends. If you have alredy tried that or are still unsatisfied with the result, play with explosive mass values untill you get the desired effect.