Sign in to follow this  

Just a little public service announcement on what i'm up to:

There is a lot i would like to do here and unforunately i cant do it all at once.

Right now my main priority is to get our download section for Lomac updated so we at least have the most important stuff. I keep adding stuff each day but it will probably take at least a week before i'm reasonably certain that we have what i would consider the "basics".

From there on it should be relatively easy to keep it upto date.

If any of you guys know of something that you think should be added to the DL section or if you know of a more recent version of a DL we allready have i would be much obliged if you could drop me a line here: ghostdog@biohazcentral.com

I am not sure sure we will be able to host everything but i think we must have the "must haves" ;)

When i am satisfied that we have the basics in the DL section i would very much like to update the links to virtual squadrons and other Lomac related sites. New ones are cropping up every day so that will probably allso take some days to complete. Dont post to me on this just yet as i, as i have said, will concentrate my efforts on the DL's the next week or so.

If your Lomac site or squad isn't listed and you think it should be, you are of course wellcome to add it here

Cheers,

GhostDog

ok have added quite a lot of skins to the DL section now. I think i have all of Mitch Jannsens A10's and Zimsters F15' anyway.

I have also added some other misc stuff. If you have checkked in on the File Library you will have noticed a lot of new files.

I'm sure i am still missing something so please ding me if you got a request or a wish for a DL.

(don't talk to me about the snow textures ;) - we are still working on it)

Status: After some busy days i think i'm about up to speed on the skins etc... Of course i could still spend all my time on collecting missions etc but i'll just take it slow for a couple of days now and then take a look at it.

Next thing on the program is getting the links to all the squads and Lomac related sites up. If you have some good links just email or PM me or just reply here. I'll try to make a comprehensive list and then put them up in one go so it will be some more days before you see anything new there

GhostDog out

Thanks for the updates, Ghostdog, your work is appreciated! :) Question... is there any way to preview a skin before downloading it? I noticed that some of the other files (like the frontpages on SF) have previews.

At the moment i can upload files but not link to thumbnails myself. According to MadJeff its a bit of a hazzle but its up to him to do it for now. As i have been busy uploading and he has been busy in general so the thumbnails haven't been updated in a while. I hope i will be able to do it myself in the future - that would make everything a lot easyer for all.

For now the only thing i can do is to suggest you look at the sticky in the Lomac Modding/Skinning Chat. Most skins will be have a screenie posted there. I will try to check on it over the next couple of days and post the ones that aren't there allready.

Ghostdog's right, the ball is in my court and I'm currently dropping it. :D I've been out of town for almost a week and barely got on my PC the week before due to other commitments, so this one's squarely my fault. I should have some time this weekend to do some catch-up.

Gotta agree with Vegas, thanks for the time Ghostdog, and you too MJ. Best sim site on the web. (Betcha didnt think it'd be this much work, eh MJ? :D )

I'm glad you like the site - hopefully it will get even better

Ghostdog, I will be able to help out more next week, i'm getting DSL so right now its a pain doing anything with my crappy dail up.

Tuff

Sure... it would be great if you could give me a hand when you get your connection working.